Local Ear Syringing Services
As you may already be aware, the NHS has not offered an ear syringing service for some time. Over the last few years, the practice has tried hard to provide a limited service using existing equipment. In keeping with many local practices, we feel that we can no longer provide this service safely. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
There are a number of local non-NHS providers who can offer a similar service. We understand that costs vary but charges are around £30.00.
The local providers that we are currently aware of include:-
- Rutland Late Night Pharmacy in Oakham (01572) 723368
- Wellhead Practice in Bourne (01778) 392832
- Healthy Hearing in Stamford offer a service to their existing customers only with hearing aids
Lakeside Healthcare Stamford does not endorse the services of these companies and recommends that patients assess the terms and conditions prior to booking an appointment.
INDEX - Services
- Clinics & Services
- Test Results
- e-Referral Service
- Electronic Prescription Service
- Carers Support
- Child Immunisation
- Community Surgical Services
- Ear Syringing
- Emergency Dental Treatment
- Female Health
- Flu Vaccination
- Private Fees
- Sexual Health
- Summary Care Record
- Travel Vaccination