Local Ear Syringing and Microsuction Services
As you may already be aware, the NHS has not offered an ear syringing service for some time. Over the last few years, the practice has tried hard to provide a limited service using existing equipment. In keeping with many local practices, we feel that we can no longer provide this service safely. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
There are a number of local non-NHS providers who can offer a similar service. We understand that costs vary.
The local providers that we are currently aware of include:-
- Rutland Late Night Pharmacy in Oakham - (01572) 723368
- Wellhead Practice in Bourne - (01778) 392832
- Healthy Hearing in Stamford offer ear syringing services to anyone even if they aren't an existing client - (01780) 759133
Lakeside Healthcare Stamford does not endorse the services of these companies and recommends that patients assess the terms and conditions prior to booking an appointment.
- Clinics & Services
- Test Results
- e-Referral Service
- Electronic Prescription Service
- Cancer - Earlier Diagnosis
- Carers Support
- Child Immunisation
- Community Surgical Services
- Ear Syringing
- Emergency Dental Treatment
- Female Health
- Flu Vaccination
- Private Fees
- Sexual Health
- Summary Care Record
- Travel Vaccination
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.