Online Taking Steps for Better Health Webinar
One You Lincolnshire
Monday 10th May 2021 2-4pm
Stamford Health Education and Awareness Charity (SHEAC) together with Stamford & Rutland Diabetes Peer Group are running a zoom meeting and will look to discuss:
- Moving More: how, what, where, when?
- The relationship between what you eat and physical activity.
- I don’t have time to be more physically active!
- Positive effects of physical activity.
- One You Lincolnshire - our service and how we could help you.
The speakers is;
Trevor Mealing Get Heathy, Get Active Lead
To join the meeting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in advance. The aim is to provide lots of information on these topics, so participants are also invited to submit questions, in advance, to the email address above.
STAMFORD & RUTLAND DIABETES PEER GROUP
Published: Apr 30, 2021