Child/adolescent mental health/wellbeing:
Health Minds Lincolnshire provides emitonal wellbeing support to children and young peiolke up to 19 years old (25 if special educational needs/disability or leaving care).
Advice line and self-referrals - 01522 309777
Mon – Fri - 09.30 – 16.30
Adult mental health/wellbeing
One to One therapy
- http://www.lpft.nhs.uk/steps2change or Tel: 0303 123 4000. Individuals can self-refer to this service.
- This service is for anyone in Lincolnshire over the age of 16, who is feeling stressed, anxious, low in mood or depressed.
- Please note, steps2change Lincolnshire service is not an urgent service and cannot respond to emergencies. Therefore, if you feel you are at imminent risk of harming yourself, or someone else, please see your GP or go to the nearest A&E department as a matter of urgency to ensure your safety and/or safety of others.
- MindSpace – Stamford - Tel 07543 713243 Email: email@example.com Website: www.mindspacestamford.com
- This is not a crisis service.
Veteran Friendly Practice
Following a partnership with the Royal Foundation, the MOD has co-developed HeadFIT, a website that hosts a suite of video, audio and text-based tools to support mental fitness and promote the good management of mental health within the Armed Forces community
INDEX - Self-Help-Centre
- Online Consultation
- Healthy Lifestyle
- Pharmacy First
- Health A - Z
- Live Well
- Choose Well
- Winter Health
- Stop Smoking Help
- Age Well
- In Times of Bereavement
- Shingles Advice